The Checklist Generator is a web tool enabling restaurant operators to create and store checklists of all types in the RestaurantOwner.com cloud.
It has been designed for restaurant operators who want their staff to complete checklists using IPads, tablets and other mobile devices and gives owners a tracking tool to timestamp when checklists are completed.
This tool is a free benefit of RestaurantOwner.com membership. It has been designed in a way that allows our restaurant owner members to grant access for staff using the checklists while preventing access to their RestaurantOwner.com member account.
- Easy checklist design tool provides spreadsheet look and feel with no training needed – even if you’ve never used a spreadsheet.
- Checklists can be grouped by user-defined shifts and stations that fit your restaurant’s unique structure.
- Users can be added and removed from access to your checklists but they will not have access to your RestaurantOwner.com membership login.
- Assigned users can access checklists by going to http:/www.restaurantowner.com/checklists
- Notification option enables you to receive an email each time a checklist has been completed.
- Completed checklists are stored in the RestaurantOwner.com cloud.
- Search tool allows you to view the exact time and by whom each checklist was completed.
- Support is available on the RestaurantOwner.com Discussion Forum*
* Support is only available to RestaurantOwner.com members and will not be provided to users or staff that have been assigned access. The discussion forum is the ONLY pipeline for support we offer for this tool. All emails or phone calls requesting support will be directed to post their request on the discussion forum.
Create and Manager Checklists – to access checklist setup and assign users go to: http://www.restaurantowner.com/members/checklists
User Access to Checklists – to allow assigned users to use your checklists send them to: http://www.restaurantowner.com/checklists **
**Users will need to know the Store ID, user name and password you assigned to them in the checklist setup.
NOTE: This is a free version of the software.
Please help us improve it by posting your comments on the Member's Only
Discussion Forum. Thank you.