We invite our subscribers to enjoy all the features this site has to offer. But we must require that each subscriber abide by certain rules so that no one's rights are stepped on. Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination of access to bmyers.com, without refund or recourse.
Copyright and Trademark Law
- Do not share your logon passwords and user names. Our system is designed to detect this immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
- Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy our content doesn't mean you own it. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Please don't violate our copyright.
- No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed except in classified ad forums. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forums.
- Please use your own name when posting to the discussion forums. Do not impersonate anyone else.
- Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the discussion groups. No unnecessary name calling or abuse toward any subscriber is allowed.
- Please avoid shouting (using all capital letters) in the discussion forums.
- Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers in the discussion forums. Do not libel or defame others. Bmyers.com strongly disapproves flaming.
- When you post content in the bmyers.com forums, you permit this site to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis.
We do not try to edit or to monitor messages posted on this site's forums, but bmyers.com has the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message is solely responsible for it, not bmyers.com. Violators may be permanently banned from using the forums, or even have their subscriptions terminated.
All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of bmyers.com, which reserves all rights . Limitation of Liability
THIS WEB SITE PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS WEB SITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THE THIS WEB SITE FORUMS AND THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE FORUMS AND ANY DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FOUND ON OR THROUGHOUT THE THIS WEB SITE FORUMS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA THAT RESULTS. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERROR, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WEB SITE , ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF THIS WEB SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PREVENTS THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SUCH EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT LIMITED BY LAW.
"I am a small business owner. I must say this is
the best tool I've ever subscribed to. I was suspicious at first, I did not
expect much but this is awesome. Thank you so much."
Santa Rosa, CA
Your website and magazine have been
extremely helpful to our growing business. We are just about finished with the
construction of our new location. I have learned so much from your articles, the
online seminars, the discussion forum and the spreadsheets are an invaluable
asset. I continue to learn something new every day.
Ginza Japanese Restaurants, Inc
Winston Salem, NC
"You are giving me a great education. I can't
soak it up fast enough. The articles, templates and especially the online
training are heading me in the right direction to having a great business."
City Bagel Café
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
"I've found everything on the site to be a big help. From the financial side to the menu, the amount of information has been a
bargain for the price of a subscription!"
Tavern At The Village Green
"I am now in my second year of being a member. My only regret being that I did
not find you in my prior 8 years as I would have saved a lot of money and grey
hairs from your tips and formats. Thank you for indirectly saving my restaurant
& for the growth I now see."
Printer's Alley Bar & Grill
"Since becoming a member, I have literally changed the way I do business. My
attitude has changed about every aspect of my restaurant and in implementing
many new systems which you re-enforce on your website, I have seen
drastic improvements. I'm making more money, my purveyors are making more
money and my staff is making more money."
Pearle Restaurant & Oyster Bar
"RestaurantOwner.com is a wonderful asset, glad
I discovered it. I’ve deleted two full time positions, reduced my inventory, &
have been tracking everything much better. I am breaking even now instead of
borrowing more money!"
Matters of Taste Bakery Market Café
"So far, we’ve revised our accounting system
and introduced the prime cost concept. My prime costs are dropping because of
focusing on both inventory and labor together. This will improve my contribution margin by
Paddy's Brewpub & Rosie's Restaurant
Kentville, Nova Scotia
"Thank you for this site. Little guys like me
need all the help we can get and it is wonderful to be able to get answers to
Hizzoner's Uptown Deli
"I have sung the praises of your site to many of
my friends, associates, and suppliers. There is a wealth of information and
material available from your site that is of tremendous benefit to all
independent restaurateurs. We have used virtually everything you offer in some
form or another, from the restaurant by the numbers material to all of the
articles on service, management, training, etc. The templates for training
manuals and various forms have saved us a lot of time which would have been
spent compiling and organizing this vital information."
"This website is "exactly" what I've been looking for. I'm absolutely thrilled with what I've learned so far. My only regret is that I didn't join sooner."
Bossier City, LA
"I can't say enough about the site as well as
RS&G. We're opening number 3 this fall and the resource has been priceless."
"I really enjoy your site. Finally, the little
guy has the info and knowledge to compete with the big chains!"
Miles City, MT
RestaurantOwner.com's business plan template
absolutely hits the mark. Its contents are thorough, pertinent, applicable and
text book perfect. My company literally saved thousands on a business plan by
simply downloading RO.com's template.
Mission Bay Foods
San Francisco, CA
We're here in the 18th hour of putting together
our business plan for our new and most expensive restaurant #3. Using your
spreadsheets has made this the easiest business plan we've put together and
we're all giggling at how much fun it is...this is the most value I have ever
received for any membership in any organization....ever. Keep up the exceptional
The Bisbee Grille