2012 Financing Survey
Most any restaurateur will tell you that finding the ideal financing options for their first restaurant can be very difficult. The choices an owner make will have a significant impact on the success of the operation as a whole.
In order to help independent restaurateurs in this endeavor we asked our members to contribute their experiences and stories on opening their first restaurant.
Their responses are astounding, revealing valuable insight about the many choices and challenges a restaurant owner must make when considering financing options. This collection includes honest opinions and statistical data that can aid you in your search for the right financing for your restaurant.
The results reveal valuable information such as:
- The primary sources of financing for new restaurants.
- The net sales for each new restaurant in their first year.
- The average total startup costs for a new restaurant.
- How many years of experience each restaurant owner has.
- How long it took before the restaurant became profitable.
We'd like to thank the over 800 RestaurantOwner.com members who participated in this survey. Considering that collectively these participants spent more than $100,000,000 in starting their restaurants, their insight provides a valuable resource to those who are seeking to open a new restaurant.
Click here to continue to the survey results.