ONLINE SEMINAR: Restaurant Numbers - Understanding & Managing the Financial Side of Your Restaurant
Part 1: Introduction - How to Evaluate Your Restaurant's Profitability
This program will give restaurant owners and managers practical, common-sense guidance that's essential in managing the financial or business side of their restaurant. In an understandable, jargon-free approach, you'll learn practical, easy-to-implement systems and techniques to improve the financial management and profitability of your restaurant. You'll get the knowledge every independent operator needs to effectively manage this critical aspect of creating and sustaining a financially viable restaurant business.
Target Audience: Independent restaurant owners, managers, bookkeepers, accountants and CPAs.
Part 1: Introduction - How To Evaluate Your Restaurant's Profitability
Time: 23 minutes
What you will learn:
- The difference between "running a restaurant" and "building a business"
- The best way to quickly and accurately assess the profit potential of any restaurant
- The critical "check points" on any restaurant's P&L and what they reveal
- How to quickly size up your restaurant's financial performance
- How to use a "restaurant industry standard" format to present and report your financial information
- How to evaluate and compare your prime cost, occupancy expenses and profit margins to other independent restaurants
CLICK HERE to start this seminar
© 2015 RestaurantOwner.com
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without permission prohibited.