Industry Survey: Restaurant Loyalty Programs
Many independent operators today claim that their loyalty program is the cornerstone of their marketing program and is the most effective tools they have for driving more repeat business and sales.
A separate survey conducted by RestaurantOwner.com, found that less than 1 in 4 independents utilize any time of loyalty program but that may be changing in the months and years ahead. Nearly 2 out of 3 operators said they were either planning on adding a loyalty program or were thinking about adding one.
Over 135 independent operators who are currently using a loyalty program participated in this survey and they responded to the following questions:
- How long have you had a loyalty program?
- What do you like most about having a customer loyalty program?
- How would you rate the success of your loyalty program?
- Do you track your loyalty program ROI (loyalty program SALES / loyalty program COST)?
- If yes, about how much in sales do you normally get for every dollar spent on your loyalty program?
- How do you use your loyalty program to communicate to your customers?
- What's the most successful type of mailing, promotion or offer you do within your loyalty program?
- Who is your loyalty program provider?
- How satisfied are you with your loyalty program provider?
- What is the approximate monthly cost of your loyalty program excluding postage?
- How would you rate your current loyalty system / provider
- Do you have any words of wisdom to operators who may be thinking about starting a loyalty program?
Just click on the links below to view the responses from all survey participants and by four popular loyalty program providers:
© 2015 RestaurantOwner.com
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without permission prohibited.